The August 2017 issue of Home Beautiful comes with a bonus* paper storage bag. There are two gorgeous colours to collect, and there are loads of ways to use it.
Here are 12 ideas to get you started.
1. Pop a plant in it for an instant planter.
2. Keep it on hand for crafting supplies.
3. Stash your pens, pencils and scissors in it.
4. Fill it with wooden spoons and utensils for the kitchen.
5. Throw your keys in it when you get home.
6. Keep it on your bedside table for essentials like hand cream and lip balm.
7. Use it as a hold-all for outdoor essentials like sunscreen and insect repellant.
8. Fill it with your make-up brushes.
9. Store your child’s small toys and collectables in it.
10. Keep it in a kitchen cupboard and store garlic and onions in it.
11. Fill it with lemons and limes for a vibrant display on your kitchen bench.
12. Store all of your child's treasured 'nature' finds in it, like shells, stones and leaves.
*Just $1 extra with the August issue of Home Beautiful while stocks last. Available from Coles and leading newsagents.