Sure, they’re super useful, but hands up who has a “special” tea towel tucked away to bring out when guests come over?
A tea towel is like a cushion for your kitchen. Just take a flick through the pages of Home Beautiful magazine for proof that there’s no more affordable, transient way to stamp your style on your creative cooking space.
Be it with a graphic burst of colour, a quirky hand-drawn design by your favourite artist, or plain and simply the most beautiful linen you can get your hands on, here are 20 trending right now.
Some are so beautiful we simply want to frame them!
1. Hand painted ‘Salix Spot’ linen-cotton tea towel, $28.80, Lucy King Design on Etsy
Lucy King Design on Etsy
2. ‘Love’ printed tea towel with hand embroidered Cx, $89, Castle and Things
Castle & Co
3. ‘Summer Floral’ tea towel in Green, $39, Bonnie and Neil
Bonnie & Neil
4. ‘Mynsteri’ tea towel, $24.50, marimekko
5. Iconic fairy bread tea towel, $34.99, Hard to Find
Hard to Find
6. Melbourne tea towel, $24.95, Temple & Webster
Temple & Webster
7. Stephanie Alexander ‘Waratah’ tea towel, $16.99, David Jones
Diana MooreContent expert, florist and interior decorator Diana Moore has been passionate about helping others make the perfect home ever since she moved into her own. From styling her local bar to feel like your best friend’s lounge room, to randomly restyling people’s bookshelves, Diana is a firm believer in making the best of what you have in front of you.