1. Indulge you love of all white for the Christmas season - pack away the colour and texture just for a short time and let white take over your entertaining spaces. Introduce crisp slip covers on your furnishings, natural floor coverings and driftwood accents.
2. Create vignettes with your favourite Christmas decorations, keeping to an all-white and natural theme. Add a touch of silver or mercury glass for a little sparkle.
3. Scour your home for homewares that will match your decorating scheme in the living room and bring them to the fore. Swap out heavier colours and textures for lighter, beachy tones with distressed paint finishes in weathered whites.
“Open your home to the season changes and embrace the fresh breezes of a coastal Christmas”
4. Create outdoor areas for relaxing in style. Take indoor furniture outside for your guests to enjoy or plump outdoor furnishings with cushions and throws to snuggle in to. Set an intimate scene with a cluster of candles.
5. Keep it festive. Why not mix up your displays by using an unconventional Christmas tree? Gather together faux sticks or paint a bunch of collected ones and arrange in a silver champagne bucket or similar. Dot the area with fairy lights and your favourite ornaments.
For more Christmas decoration inspiration click here.