Here, we've rounded up 12 gorgeous ways to create a relaxing retreat with clever use of texture, print and colour.
1. A marble table takes the soft tones in this bedroom to a luxe new level.
2. Crisp white linen lifts the dark glamour in this room.
3. Layers of earthy hues are punctuated by a graphic pendant lamp.
4. A strong use of texture establishes a Bohemian vibe in this space.
5. The dark lines in this four-poster bed create a graphic frame in this room.
6. Natural materials add textural interest to this calm setting.
7. A bright and cosy nook is created with a floral print in pink and butterscotch.
8. A textural rug adds interest to this quiet and calm neutral setting.
9. A riot of print and pattern takes centre stage in this restful setting.
10. An ornate pendant lamp adds a layer of luxe to this light and airy space.
11. A mix of style and texture combine for a dramatic statement in this room.
12. Layers of texture ground the furniture in this bohemian space.
This article originally appeared on Better Homes and Gardens.
You might also like: