Boost your budget, body and mind with a prepared lunch each day in a fetching insulated carry bag or lunch box.
Bringing your own lunch to work each day not only saves money, it means you're better placed to make healthier choices in your food intake which, in turn, improves your mood and productivity.
Boost your brain power and your energy levels by staying ahead of the cravings, maintaining portion control and crushing the afternoon slump with clean, crisp and crunchy snacks.
Here are three tips for packing a tempting lunch each day:
- Plan ahead to have healthy ingredients and/or leftovers ready to go each morning
- Keep it interesting - go beyond sandwiches to soup and salads
- Include a treat - dried fruit or a small square of dark chocolate makes the vending machine less tempting
Shop our top ten picks for the perfect lunch tote:
1. ‘Tyffyn’ lunch boxes and carry case in Green, $85/1L, Vaya
2. ‘Osten’ lunch bag in Black, $29.95/21cm x 12cm x 32cm, Country Road
3. Compleat ‘Foodbag’ silicone lunch bag in Red, $12.95, iBuys
‘Brown Paper Bag’ lunch bag, $23.99/22.5cm x 15cm x 20cm, Yellow Octopus
“These chic containers will keep your style as fresh as your lunch”Gavin Kirk, HB acting associate editor
5. ‘Scandi’ lunch bag in Khaki, $12/23.5cm x 23cm x 16cm, Kmart
6. ‘Hibiscus’ lunch box, $19.95/22cm x 17cm x 14.5cm, Kollab
7. Insulated organic lunch bag in Mesh, $31.95/18.2cm x 30.4cm x 15.2cm, The Clean Collective
8. Lunchskins lunch tote in Charcoal Solid, $24.95/18.5cm x 21cm x 15cm, Biome
9. Herschel Supply Co ‘Kids Pop Quiz’ lunch box in Peacoat Shaka, $59.95/19.6cm x 26.9cm x
9.5cm, Surf Stitch
10. DOIY ‘Nigiri Bento’ lunch box, $39.95/16cm x 9.5cm x 7.5cm, Until
You might also like: