Big W has unveiled their Christmas story for 2018 and we’re in love with both the prices and the quality of the decorations. Here are a new of our favourite things.
Due in store in late September, Big W has given us a sneak peek at what we can look forward to and start planning our own Christmas celebrations at home.
With passionate home decorators firmly in mind, Big W has developed a clever set of “style stories”, where you can shop the entire look of your choice in store or pick and choose your favourites to design a look that’s unique to you.
Each range has a different theme and works within a set of very affordable price points, without scrimping on quality.
Included in each story you will find:
- Christmas tree priced from $5 to $129
- Baubles and decorations priced from $1 to $5 and packs from as little as $2 – maximum $30.
- Bon bons priced from $3 to $30 for customisable sets
- Stockings priced from $2.50 to $10
- Also included are a wreath, gift wrapping stories and Christmas lights that are so beautiful you wont want to take them down.
“O Christmas Tree”
“Jingle Bells Rock”
“Home for the Holidays”
“Deck the Halls”
Sure, it’s a little early to be thinking about Christmas, but we have to confess we’re a little excited!