It's time to roll up your sleeves and begin your Christmas shopping in earnest.
We love Christmas here at HB and putting together our Christmas Gift Guide each year for you is the only excuse we need for some serious retail therapy of our own! Dive in and fill your own stocking, or get some great ideas for a lovely list for your nearest and dearest.
1. Elemental salad servers (2 piece) in Gold, $39.95, Maxwell & Williams
Add a little bling and take your salad to the next level in entertaining panache with these matte gold beauties.
2. Zonin Prosecco, $10.95, Dan Murphy's
Add a little bubbles to your day - or your loved one's. Great for a Kris Kringle at the price!
3. Soft rock glasses, from $75, Lorena Gaxiola
Individually mouth-blown by California-based artisans, available in assorted colours and sizes, these will rock your bar!
4. Ingenio stainless steel 13 piece cookware set, $399, Tefal.
Clever removable handle that inter-changes with each piece in the set. Makes for simple storage, serving and stacking.
5. Mavericks sunglasses, $379, Maui Jim
Fresh take on the traditional aviator style for women, with just a touch of pink.
6. Rainbow clock, $70, Clocksicle
Wall clock for kids - beautiful colours, easy to tell the time, no ticking.
7. Dog lead, $62, George & Willy
Handcrafted by new kid on the block, NZ company George & Willy "by a mate of ours who is a leather working legend", your pooch will cut a dash in this lead, made with yachting braid, a brass clip and hand-stitched leather toggles. Nice.
8. 'Cleo' pot, $140, Design Twins
Handpainted to order in the St Peters studio, the Design Twins have a smorgasbord of pots in small (D34cm x H35cm), medium (D41cm x H43cm) and large (D50cm x H52cm) or will design and decorate a pot to your own specifications - so you can match your own decor, or design something for the ones you love and their space!
9. Christmas ornaments, $16, West Elm
There are 4 ornaments in West Elm's extensive collection that have been designed and named after famous pets on Instagram! (left) Cleo the Bunny, (centre) Rusty Rodas, and (right) White Coffee Cat are all super cute and quirky. Also check out Juniper Foxx (warning: social media rabbit hole ensues!).
10. Renbell Weavers Flat Handbag, $75, The R.E.A.L. Store
Made by artisan communities in the Solomon Islands with traditional skills and as part of a program to empower their economical sustainability, you can do good as you look good.
11. Linen-cotton blend pyjama set in Powder Blue, $99.95 Hickory Hill
Cool, crisp and comfy, these classic PJs make the perfect gift, because everyone needs a beautiful set of pyjamas.
12. Danish jerry can bathroom cabinet, $1060, Top 3 By Design
So cool, no two of these are the same - each is handmade and features detailed cabinetry within. They come fitted out as either a bathroom cabinet or a mini bar and will seriously blow the budget but, hey! it's the perfect gift for your special someone who has everything...!
13. Reverb headphones, $29.99, Cotton On
Fresh, funky colours. Cool, clear sound.
13. Google Home Mini, $53 save 30%, Harvey Norman
The perfect addition to any family home.