Frozen Christmas Cocktail
Set time: 2-3 hours
1 tsp powdered gelatin
100ml cherry cordial, equivalent to 2 large measures of BarCraft Jigger
75ml Cointreau equivalent to 1 large and 1 small measure of BarCraft Jigger
25ml rosewater, equivalent to 1 small measure of BarCraft Jigger
1/2 cup (75g) frozen blueberries
2 cups crushed ice
Fresh cherries, to garnish
Fresh pomegranate, to garnish
Orange peel, to garnish
1. Place 2 glasses onto a baking tray or similar and set aside.
2. In a small jug mix powdered gelatin with 50ml boiling water and stir until dissolved. Add cherry cordial and 130ml cold water, stir to combine. Divide evenly amongst both glasses and place in the fridge for 2-3 hours or until set.
3. Pour Cointreau and rosewater into BarCraft Cocktail Shaker, add frozen blueberries and squash using BarCraft Muddler. Shake vigorously to combine and transfer into a blender.
4. Add two cups of ice and blend on high for 10 seconds for a rough consistency or 30 seconds for a smoother consistency.
5. Using BarCraft Cocktail Mixing Spoon divide mixture evenly amongst the 2 glasses and garnish with fresh cherries, pomegranate and orange peel.
6. Serve immediately.
For more information about the BarCraft range visit myer.com.au/b/BarCraft
You might also like: