Not everybody’s a fan of floral, but this bedroom is the perfect way to incorporate a modern botanical print.
Here's our Room Recipe to show you how to bring this look into your own modern bedroom scheme.
"I love textures - linen and velvet. Gone are the days when beds have to be absolutely perfectly made - I prefer a more organic feel"Olivia, homeowner
Floral wallpaper, ‘Still Life with Shadows Blue’ wallpaper, Ellie Cashman.
Textured bed linen, for similar, Home Republic Vintage Washed range, Adairs
Timber bedside tables, for similar, Hampton bedside table, Early Settler
Bedside lamp shades, Stanford 2 Light Nickel Table Lamp – Shimmer Grey, Temple & Webster
1. Use a distinct wallpaper to create a feature wall; the blend of navy, muted pink and taupe create the bold tone of this bedroom.
2. Paint the remaining walls in a neutral colour, tying into the lighter shades of the wallpaper. Avoid detracting from the feature wall with anything too bold.
3. Choose linen with an understated pattern or texture to add more dimension to the room - as seen here keeping with complimentary soft blush and navy tones.
4. Layer with shapely cushions and a linen throw for extra plushness.
5. Add a bedside lamp on either side of the bed for functionality and symmetrical aesthetic.
Get the look
You might also like: