1. Ikea Bobydn doors, from $50, Ikea
2. Coral print art, $38.95, Zanui
Many Hamptons homes are inspired by coastal motifs and textures including coral and shells. This delicate print is an affordable way to bring a little of the sea inside your home.
3. Jute rug, $45, Kmart
Natural textures combine with luxurious materials in Hamptons homes. Start with a plain jute rug to set the scene in your living room.
4. Blue ginger jar, $39.95, Bed, Bath N Table
Blue ginger jars are an iconic decorative element in Hamptons homes. Create an instant vignette with a candle and books on your coffee table at home.
5. Carye textured quilt cover set, from $79, Target
Classic white bed linen sets the scene for Hamptons style. Add blue-toned cushions for a coastal look.
6. Gold look jewellery box, $10, Kmart
A touch of gold can add that hint of luxury that defines Hamptons style.
7. Corella signature collection Amalfi Azul dinner plate, $8, Big W
A blue patterned plate will add a touch of the Hamptons to your dinner table.
8. Xenon table lamp in seafoam, $39, Freedom
Be inspired by coastal tones when choosing lighting. This lamp would complete the Hamptons look on your bedside table.
9. Oak look bookshelf, $49, Kmart
Natural materials in pale timber tones dominate Hamptons style. Break up an all-white room with timber shelves.
10. Set of three vases, $7.50 each, Kmart
Choose a Hamptons-inspired palette for decorative items, and complete the look with a bunch of hydrangeas.
You might also like: