The new partnership is an exciting step forward for Australian design, with Mark Tuckey’s exquisite craftmanship available at affordable Adairs prices.
The Mark Tuckey collection goes beyond its traditional timber furniture designs by introducing bedlinen, soft furnishings and home décor to the range.
There is also a charming collection of children’s bedlinen in on-trend shades of oatmeal and clay.
The bedlinen range showcases hues in slate grey, navy and an earthy orange and uses materials including linen yarn and organic cotton.
Our top picks? Make a beeline for:
- Slat headboard and bedside table, featuring a simple slat design crafted from solid European oak;
- Ceramic table lamp in either white or black;
- The Jackson pot, inspired by the silhouette of Mark Tuckey's iconic eggcup stool;
- Boston five tier oak shelving;
- Washed linen cushions made from 100 per cent linen yarn; and
- Vintage-look linen throws in a subtle stripe pattern.
Take a look at the rest of the covetable collection.
You might also like: