We know you’re as passionate as we are about interiors and it shows daily on our Instagram feed and stories. "The beauty of Instagram is that it gives us instant feedback and we can really get a sense of what our audience is loving right now," says HB editor Sarah Burman. "And the best part is hearing what they think! Reading the comments is one is the most fun parts of the job."
The trends we’re seeing piquing your interest? Patterned tiles continue to shine in kitchens and bathrooms, with crisp monochrome palettes punctuated by natural textures - timber, stone and metallics all making a statement.
Here’s our round-up of your favourite rooms so far this year.
1. Natural instinct
2. Doors of steel
See our Room Recipe for how to create this look in your own home here.
3. Natural light meets all white
4. Kitchen sophistication in marble and brass
5. Architecture & nature combine
6. Shaker-style + scalloped tiles
7. Classic charm, contemporary palette
8. The new way to wear metallics in the kitchen
9. Statement floor tiles
10. Dream workspace = laundry love
Which were your favourites?
You might also like: