1. ‘Haven’ bedhead in Peacock, from $1150/king, Canvas & Sasson.
2. Vintage velvet cushion in Moss Green, $49, My Brother Albert.
3. Heysign felt pots in Green, $45/small, $55/medium, $65/large, Southwood Home.
4. ‘Mylo’ velvet chair in Tea Green, $869, My Brother Albert.
5. Normann Copenhagen ‘Block’ table in Dark Green, $475, Design Stuff.
“Deep green is like the centre of the forest; it’s calm and cool and full of oxygen. It is also quietly regal” ~ Wende Reid, Form And Colour
Andrea Lucena-Orr from Dulux loves the energy it brings to interiors. Bring this verdant hue inside by sweeping deep green across an entire wall to engender relaxation. “Apart from bold painted applications, use this colour to accessorise rooms through selected artworks and upholstered furniture,” adds Matthew.