We’re loving rattan and new ways to welcome this woven beauty into our homes are arriving in stores weekly.
Rattan is tactile, natural, renewable and stylish. Designers the world over are embracing it's woven goodness and we marvel at the myriad uses for it in our interior spaces.
Here are our latest picks.
1. Salon 35cm tray in Rust, Design Stuff
2. Cane screen, $3480, Clickon Furniture
3. 'Relation' table and chair by Omi Tahara, Yamakawa Rattan
Using this eco-friendly material, Tokyo-based Yamakawa Ratan weaves high-quality, sustainable furniture with a simple, Japanese influenced, less-is-more approach, like the 'Relation' table and chair by Omi Tahara.
4. 'Wrap' sofa, Yamakawa Rattan
5. 'Wicker' sofa, Rededition
French furniture company Red Edition have carried the love for woven materials into 2018: Their 'Wicker' sofa is made with a ratttan frame and luxe velvet cushions, this couch is a match made in heaven.