We start with the master bedroom and ask Temple & Webster’s styling team for their room recipe to bring in some brightness, Scandi style.
"The geometric lines on these cushions and in the artwork add just enough sharpness to balance the blush tones." Jonathan Fleming, Temple & Webster
Colourful bed, Flanged edge bedhead, Temple & Webster
A statement chair, ‘Slice’ armchair, Temple & Webster
On-trend cushion accents, ‘Joni’ square cushion in Blush, Temple & Webster
Fun art and accessories, Eglo Don Diego table lamp, Temple & Webster
1. Start with the bed - a great way to make a statement with colour, and add extra comfort for cosy Sunday mornings lounging in bed
2. Add some star seating with a statement chair. If you’re short on space, a dressing or storage bench under the window or at the foot of the bed is the way to go
3. Pile up the cushions in the season’s hottest colours and patterns. They’re one of the quickest, most affordable ways to update your bedroom style
4. Introduce fun pieces to bring your colour scheme and decorating style to life, such as cute white lamp and a pop of greenery
5. Add a rug for a little plush pile. No spring bedroom is complete without chic flooring, whether you choose a boho-style Moroccan rug, or even add a sheepskin to either side of the bed
For more room recipe inspiration, click here.