You'd be surprised at how far you can stretch your decorating dollar to completely makeover a small kitchen. Here's our room recipe to show you how.
“We have less storage than in our previous home, but it makes us appreciate what we use day to day”Imogene, Homeowner
Plenty of crisp, light paint - Pearl Ash, Dulux
Open shelving - 'Ekby Östen' shelves with 'Ekby Bjärnum' silver brackets, Ikea
New drawer pulls - Recollections
Stone slab benchtops - 'Essential Stone' quartz in Creme Caramel, Bunnings
Loose chair covers - 'Henriksdal' covers, Ikea
Hamptons-style pendants - Ebay
Timber-look flooring - 'Design 260' vinyl flooring in Vacano Black, Carpet Court
1. Cover walls with lashings of light paint and trim woodwork with glossy white
2. Replace benchtop with sleek, hardwearing stone surface
3. Accent with up-to-the-minute modern country fixtures and finishes in silver and chrome
4. Dress open shelves with a mixture of new and vintage pieces
5. Choose furnishings with an elegant French country feel
"I wanted a floor colour that would hide marks”Imogene, Homeowner
For another room recipe click here.