Cabinetry: Spinifex doors teamed with Raw Birchply, Laminex.
Benchtops: Essastone’s Marmo Bianco.
Door hardware from Doors Plus.
Tiles: For similar try Cowra Matt subway tiles, Tile Cloud.
Pendant: Brass look Foto pendant, Ikea.
Tapware: Spin Brushed Brass Round Gooseneck Sink Mixer, Highgrove Bathrooms.
Flooring: Premium Oak in Blanc, Carpet Court.
“Muted organic greens are having a real moment in Australian interior design, with architects and designers seeking to create calming spaces that act as antidotes to the fast-paced modern life that surrounds us" - Sacha Leagh-Murray, general manager of marketing, Laminex.
- Rather than a neutral base, colour block with cabinetry for a contemporary coastal look. “Refreshing green tones such as Spinifex (pictured) can help recreate a natural earthiness in our homes inspired by the Australian landscape," explains Sacha Leagh-Murray, general manager of marketing, Laminex.
- Combine contrast. “Playing with contrasting shades can help enhance a sense of space by creating light, shade and definition and can draw attention to the most desirable aspects of your kitchen," adds Sacha.
- Set the scene for entertaining with a large island bench topped in a durable finish. Sacha recommends options like Essastone which encapsulate the functionality of engineered stone and add a touch of opulence.
- Create a relaxed feel with timber flooring which flows into adjoining spaces.
- Group appliances to create an easy access work zone close to the island bench.
- Add a slight sheen with brass accessories like drawer handles, tapware and lighting to enhance the luxe factor.
Get the look (from left):
Kali serving tray in Mist,$39.99, Aura Home.
Foto Pendant lamp in Brass-colour, $39.99, Ikea.
Hand-Woven Cross Cord Bar Stool, $599, Harpers Project.
You might also like: