An unashamedly feminine space for play. What makes it work? Here's our room recipe to show you how.
'Noosa’ bookcases in White, Fantastic Furniture
Morgan & Finch baskets in White, Bed Bath N’ Table
‘Roomates’ round table in White, Kmart
Children’s chairs, Ikea
‘Hexagon Shadow Box’, Kmart
‘Pompom’ garland, Adairs
Play kitchen, Zanui
‘Boon 1x3’ floor cube in White, The Shelving Shop
Ombre rug, Kmart
1. Begin with a neutral palette with white walls and flooring in soft grey carpet.
3. Layer with an ombre pink jute rug.
4. Add a white children's-height play table with matching chairs.
5. Introduce key furnishings in an all-white palette for a crisp look.
6. Store toys on shelves in white rattan baskets.
7. Install an open wardrobe with a rail at children's height for easy-access dress-ups.
8. Hang the prettiest princess frocks.
9. Purchase a quality play kitchen - in pink, naturally - that will last the distance (and several children).
10. Decorate the walls with pink pompom garlands and whimsical artwork.
Get the look
For another kid's room recipe, click here.