Soft pinks and layered textures combine for a serene, unashamedly feminine retreat. What makes it work? Here's our room recipe to show you how.
Warranbroke ‘Native Floral’ photographic print, Oliver Birch
Linen cushions, Citta
Pink linen sheets, find similar at Hale Mercantile
Beresford bedside table, Xavier Furniture
Beresford chest, Xavier Furniture
Beaded pendant chandier, Mediterranean Markets
Sheer curtains, find similar at Ikea
Natural woven wicker table lamp, find similar at Zanui
White waffle quilt cover, find similar at Target
Large square mirror with white-washed frame, find similar at Freedom
Ladder shelf, find similar at Oz Design Furniture
1. Begin with white walls and a natural sisal carpet floor.
2. Ground the bed with a patterned neutral rug.
3. Add a bed with layers of linen in soft pinks and whites.
4. Introduce a textural white waffle quilt cover.
5. Cover the bed with pretty cushions and pillows in a mix of whites, creams and greys.
6. Hang a photographic print of a soft pink native flower over the bed.
7. Diffuse early morning sunlight with venetians and sheer white curtains.
8. Add a gorgeous white bedside table and matching dresser with decorative panels and brass handles.
9. Top the bedside with a natural woven wicker table lamp.
10. Continue the coastal theme with a white-washed ladder leaning against the wall.
11. Decorate with pretty flowers, candles and books.
For another room recipe, click here.