We love ... function in disguise
Sandstone dividing wall
Walter Knoll 'Seito' table
Eames 'Black Eiffel' chairs in Santos Palisander
Samsung LED Mirror TV
1. Start with a light-toned terrazzo floor with beige highlights.
2. Introduce texture and warmth with a hand-cut sandstone dividing wall.
3. Balance the strong graphic lines in the room with a soft natural cowhide rug in beige and white.
4. Add a modern classic touch with a white quartz Walter Knoll 'Sato table.
5. Work in Eames moulded-wood 'Black Eiffel' chairs with leather seating pads in Santos Palisander.
6. Combine your luxe look with a pinch of genius with a mirror on the sandstone wall that is actually a television.
7. Heighten the mirror effect with a custom frame.
Led Mirror TV and custom frame, Sydney Picture Frames
Walter Knoll 'Seito' table from Living Edge
Eames 'Black Eiffel' chairs in Santos Palisander from Living Edge
Beige cowhide from Zanui
For more room recipes, click here.