Gather your supplies
- Artificial boxwood wreath, for similar try Amazon, eBay or The Doors of Berry
- Small brass bells, $9.95 each, Home on Darley (3)
- Hessian ribbon in Natural, 25 mm, $6.99/roll, Spotlight
- Striped ribbon in Black and White, from $1.99/m, Spotlight
- Tape measure
- Over-door wreath hanger, $1.99, Spotlight
STEP 1 Lay wreath flat on work surface. Using the rope supplied with the bells, lash three bells together and tie them to what will become the top of the wreath. Allow the ends of the rope to trail away from the wreath.
STEP 2 Measure and use sharp scissors to cut a 1m (approx) length of hessian ribbon and a 1m (approx) length of striped ribbon.
STEP 3 Lay both lengths of ribbon on top of each other. Tie the ribbon around the top of the wreath, making a neat bow.
STEP 4 Place the over-door wreath hanger in position, centred to the top of your door. Hang wreath from the over-door wreath hanger using rope attached to bells.
STEP 5 Style the ribbons so they trail neatly down the front of the wreath, on each side of the bells. Using sharp scissors, trim ends of ribbon at an angle, using picture as a guide.
If you find that your wreath swings away from the door as you come and go, use small dots of Blu-Tack to temporarily secure the wreath in position.
You might also like: