Not only for Nigella, you can have a limited edition copper KitchenAid on your benchtop in time for Christmas.
If you’ve already been lusting after Nigella Lawson’s rose gold beauty and thought it only available to certain Domestic Goddesses (Australia’s Queen of Chocolate, Kirsten Tibballs has one too), think again.
KitchenAid’s KSM150 Stand Mixer in Copper Limited Edition had more than a festive glow about it – it’s downright stunning and the classic style has certainly stood the test of time, given it’s first release in 1919. This full-metal, tarnish-resistant incarnation looks like it just stepped off the culinary catwalk.
With only 500 available in Australia and New Zealand, you might need a direct line to Mr Claus for this one, or bypass him altogether and go straight to David Jones and Myer for yours to be sure. At $1299, it’ll make as bold a statement on your bank account as your benchtop but, what a statement!
“Set to make Christmas wishes come true, the KitchenAid® Artisan® Copper Stand Mixer is a distinctive statement piece that you will absolutely fall in love with,” says Filiz Bensan, Snr Category Marketing Manager at KitchenAid Australia and New Zealand.
- ORIGINAL PLANETARY MIXING ACTION The 59 point mixing action gives optimal bowl coverage for efficient and thorough incorporation of ingredients.
- DIRECT DRIVE MOTOR Powerful, reliable, quiet and energy efficient.
- VARIABLE 10 SPEED Powerful for any task or recipe, whether you’re stirring wet and dry ingredients together, kneading bread or whipping cream.
- TILT-HEAD DESIGN Allows clear access to the mixing bowl and to easily attach bowl tools, as well as adding ingredients when preparing a recipe.
- POWER HUB With a versatile range of attachments, turn your Stand Mixer into a complete culinary centre. Prepare fresh pasta, shred parmesan cheese, make fresh salads and flavoursome sausages with ease.
- PREMIUM COPPER FINISH Tarnish free copper.
- FULL METAL CONSTRUCTION Durable, stable and built to last. Die-cast zinc body ensures quality.