If you’ve already been lusting after Nigella Lawson’s rose gold beauty and thought it only available to certain Domestic Goddesses (Australia’s Queen of Chocolate, Kirsten Tibballs has one too), think again.
KitchenAid’s KSM150 Stand Mixer in Copper Limited Edition is downright stunning and the classic style has certainly stood the test of time, given it’s first release in 1919. This full-metal, tarnish-resistant incarnation looks like it just stepped off the culinary catwalk.
Released in Australia and New Zealand before Christmas last year, you can still get your hands on one from Myer and at $1299, it’ll make as bold a statement on your bank account as your benchtop but, what a statement!
- ORIGINAL PLANETARY MIXING ACTION The 59 point mixing action gives optimal bowl coverage for efficient and thorough incorporation of ingredients.
- DIRECT DRIVE MOTOR Powerful, reliable, quiet and energy efficient.
- VARIABLE 10 SPEED Powerful for any task or recipe, whether you’re stirring wet and dry ingredients together, kneading bread or whipping cream.
- TILT-HEAD DESIGN Allows clear access to the mixing bowl and to easily attach bowl tools, as well as adding ingredients when preparing a recipe.
- POWER HUB With a versatile range of attachments, turn your Stand Mixer into a complete culinary centre. Prepare fresh pasta, shred parmesan cheese, make fresh salads and flavoursome sausages with ease.
- PREMIUM COPPER FINISH Tarnish free copper.
- FULL METAL CONSTRUCTION Durable, stable and built to last. Die-cast zinc body ensures quality.
You might also like: