The new season is almost upon us, and we’ve got a plethora of new products flowing into the HB office.
One outstanding new line-up is from L&M Home, a Melbourne-based textiles and homewares brand. We’re coveting the gorgeous new designs in quilts, napery, throws, cushions and homewares, available in a range of prints and textures.
Here, we’ve curated our top 10 picks for spring.
1. The plaited and tassel detail adds interest to this perfectly neutral colour.
2. Stash clutter in a stylish double-layered hold-all.
3. An eye-catching new platter in mango wood and enamel.
4. A luxe blend of linen and silk.
5. Hand-blocked napery in a pretty combination of blush and seafoam.
6. A classic, stone-washed French linen which will age beautifully.
7. A subtle print on linen inspired by Australian beaches.
8. The perfect weight for warm nights.
9. Soft stone-washed linen for a stylish table.
10. A beautiful artisan product handrafted from sustainable palm leaves.
See the rest of the L&M Home collection at www.lmhome.com.au T. 03 9419 6800.