End of year sales are in full swing right now so, whether it’s a new stand mixer, set of summer sheets or that handmade Zuster bookshelf you’ve coveted for years, now is the time to go out and get them. Here’s our round up of the best buys.
1. SILLERUP low pile rug 200x300cm, $69, IKEA
2. Kitchenaid stand mixer empire in Red, $549, David Jones
3. Torquay 4 piece outdoor furniture set $1699, Freedom
4. Olivia velvet armchair, $399, Temple & Webster
5. Pineapple Melamine tray with handles 46x35cm, $34.95, Wheel & Barrow
6. Printspace framed ‘Art Hills Series 02’ print, $70, Myer
7. BLACK+DECKER 5.4Wh Lithium-ion Dustbuster Hand-held Vacuum, $25, Harvey Norman
8. Stoneware pudding basin, $13.99, Tara Dennis Store
9. Flute glass in Smoke, $3, Wheel & Barrow (in store only)
10. Haye King Quilt cover in Arctic blue, $179, Country Road
11. Daisy doll house $139.99, Adairs Kids
12. Jade bookshelf $9,000 (as is), Zuster
13. Vintage cooler in Red, $72, Williams Sonoma
14. Airia Desk, $2995, Living Edge
But wait, there’s more!
If you’ve always coveted the classic Eames Management Chair in Black leather (and who hasn’t?!) it’s on sale too for $2,490 at Living Edge. Swoon!