The difference between a meal and a dinner party is the comfort factor. Your guests might prefer to move off your dining chairs and closer to the door if your dining chairs aren’t as snug as they should be – not ideal!
Ideally, a dining chair will provide optimum support and comfort for the duration of a three-course meal and beyond. Moreover, the style of your chairs will be enjoyed as a decorative feature in the space even when they’re not in use.
This surely warrants an investment and you almost certainly get what you pay for in a dining chair – take time to consider and consult the manufacturer to learn the quality and workmanship of your choice before you take it home.
Here are our picks of the latest to hit showroom floors:
1. Markson dining chair in Black, $361, Coco Republic
2. Stressless reclining dining chair, from $550 Ekornes Stressless
3. Cleo sling dining chair in Black/Pearl, $405, Globewest
4. Moller fully restored dining chair, Vampt Vintage Design
5. Frieda oak dining chair in Charcoal, $149, Freedom
You might also like: