The right flooring can completely transform your home. It can help to brighten or darken a space, inject colour and hold warmth.
Multilayer Hybrid stocked by Carpet Court combines the beauty of timber with the best of laminate and vinyl. Embossed with a beautifully textured timber grain and naturally waterproof, it can be installed throughout your entire home, even in wet zones like bathrooms and laundries.
The easy-to-install waterproof floorboards come in a range of colours, from a whitewashed look to rich leathery browns and dark shades of grey. Here's how to match them to your home.
- Opt for a strong colour on the floor and paint the walls lighter to create contrast and a sense of depth
- Light flooring goes brilliantly with clean greys or bold colours
- Medium brown flooring pairs with warm neutrals like khaki or slate as it heightens the warm tones in the floor
- Pair honey-toned wood with medium greens as it will balance the yellow undertones
- A deep, dark floor can hold its own against a deep red or blue-green wall