The tiny house movement shows no signs of slowing in Australia with the release of a new luxury model in Brisbane.
The Tiny House Company has launched its new Swallowtail model, a transportable home on wheels.
Starting at an affordable $79,000, it boasts enviable designer looks, flexibility and the potential freedom from a mortgage.
The house can be upgraded with optional extras, such as additional cabinetry, awnings and a planter box.
The standard Swallowtail model includes:
- A mid-century inspired butterfly roof
- Textured ply cladding and corrugated sheet exterior walls
- Louvre windows throughout
- Gas hot water system
- 4 burner electric hot plates
- Under bench fridge
- Bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity
- Mezzanine loft with fold-down ladder
- Windows maximized for cross-ventilation
- High raked ceiling
For more information, go to the Tiny House Company.
This article originally appeared on Better Homes and Gardens.