This salty, spicy vinegar is packed with flavour and it can be used to take a number of dishes to the next level.
Basically, if any recipe calls for vinegar, replace it with pickling liquid for a taste sensation.
Here are our five favourite ways to use leftover pickling liquid.
1. Add pickling liquid to chopped and smashed cucumbers for a tasty side dish.
2. Use the liquid as a simple dressing for a green salad.
3. Drizzle roasted potatoes with a tablespoon of pickling liquid then season with salt and pepper.
4. Add a dash of liquid to a potato salad for extra zest.
5. Splash some liquid on a platter of sliced ripe tomatoes for a spicy vinaigrette.
This article originally appeared on Better Homes and Gardens.
You might also like: