Working from home is a blessing. If you’re lucky enough to have flexible workplace arrangements in place or run your own business from home, you have the luxury of sending a bunch of emails in your pjs and getting on top of your day before the rest of the household rises or after they go to sleep.
It’s important to keep things fresh though. Whilst browsing in bed has its strengths, without a designated workstation set up somewhere in the home to crank the corporate cogs, both your mind and your body may eventually show signs of a stoop.
Let’s go shopping for a fresh injection of home office style to perk things up in the décor department to inspire a change for the better.
1. ‘Elliott’ desk and hutch, $551.20 (on sale), Pottery Barn Kids
2 & 3. Alice Pleasance ‘Harlequin’ notebook, $32.95 and note block, $19.95, Every Other Way
7. ‘Felix’ office chair in Grey/White, $430, Clickon Furniture
10. Just ‘cos plant subscription, $110 for 3 months, Leaf Supply
11. Brita water filter carafe, $15, Big W
12. ‘Shift’ table lamp in Matte Black, Pistachio or Smoke, $329, Citta Design
You might also like: