We've done an edit of the best Christmas gifts to buy for everyone on your list - online and in store - for every budget from under $100 through to luxury gift ideas. It's time to roll up your sleeves and begin your Christmas shopping in earnest.
We love Christmas here at HB and putting together our Christmas Gift Guide each year for you is the only excuse we need for some serious retail therapy of our own! Dive in and fill your own stocking, or get some great ideas for the best-ever Christmas wishlist for your nearest and dearest.
1. Tom Dixon Eclectic gift set of mini candles, $185, de de ce
A trio of mini scented candles contained within a hand-spun vessel formed of copper, nickel and brass available in our signature scents London, Royalty and Orientalist.
2. Brown Brothers Limited-Edition Prosecco NV & Prosecco Rose, $18.80, Dan Murphy's
Add a little bubbles to your day - or your loved one's. Great for a Kris Kringle at the price!
3. Alice Pleasance Wristlet in Dusty Pink, $139.95, Every Other Way
A little bling to up the ante on your festive wardrobe - taking you right into the New Year and beyond!
4. Kaiser Baas Seeker Drone, $98.00, Officeworks
Great for beginner pilots, this drone has altitude hold, auto return, voice activation and position hold functionality so it's easy to fly and manoeuvre.
5. Barbie DreamCamper, $99, Big W
Who doesn't want a Barbie DreamCamper for Christmas? Relive your own childhood with the ultimate tiny home - transforms from a camper van with a pool and waterslide. Yes!
6. Home Beautiful magazine subscription, 6 issues for $34, Subscribe Today
Don't miss an issue - there's no place like Home Beautiful.
7. ‘Melbourne’ Metropolitan 2019 week to an opening diary in Pink, $24.99, Collins Debden
Classic style, with a touch of glamour - available in three colours.
8. Nuit De Noel candle, $69, Lumira
The best quality luxury candle, hand poured in the Lumira studio with a limited edition fragrance that is the essence of Christmas. The perfect host/ess gift or a little something to create a festive atmosphere at home.
9. Geo glass ball Christmas ornament, $14, West Elm
A contemporary take on a classic glass bauble - opalescent white with an intricate geometric texture.
10. Pixel stand with alarm, $119, Harvey Norman
More than a charger, this is an extension of your Pixel to enable smart capabilities with a gentle brightening to wake you up in the morning, answer your questions, play music, control smart home devices and more.
11. Face Pack, $39.95, Handsome
Facial moisturiser and facial wash, gift boxed with only organic & natural ingredients – “Not tested on animals only the handsomest of men!”
12. ‘Identity’ backpack in Coffee Blush, $169, Crumpler
Built to last, Crumpler is a classic Australian brand that always bucks the trend, only to lead the next trend in turn. This clever design combines all that is great about a tote, with the convenience of a backpack. Cool.
13. Gallery gift pack, $95.95, Art Gallery of New South Wales
Get out and about this holidays with this fab gift pack for the Art Gallery of NSW. Including 2 tickets to the 'Masters of modern art from the Hermitage' and a catalogue, this is the gift that gives back!
You might also like: