With its Shaker-style cabinetry in Dulux Silkwort and porcelain marble-look tiles, this dreamy ensuite ticks all of our boxes when it comes to nailing a gorgeous, traditional style. The luxurious bath is the 'Hampshire' tub from Victoria & Albert and the basin is the Marlbo 'Mojo' basin from Reece, but to really recreate this look in your own home, we've complied some shopping inspiration for the finer details to get you started.
1. Mercator ‘Clear Romy’ glass pendant, $85, Bunnings
2. Village Blanco’ tiles, $129/316mm x 900mm, Earp Bros
3. ‘EasyVJ’ wall panels, $25/sqm, Easycraft
4. ‘Bastow Georgian’ lever basin set in Chrome/Ceramic, $505, Reece
5. ‘Aquaenamel’ paint in Tinker, $51.90/L, Dulux
6. Kaboodle ‘Brinilla’ benchtop, from $157/linear metre, Bunnings
7. ‘Calibre Grey’ porcelain tiles, from $39.95/sqm, Beaumont Tiles
Want more traditional bathroom inspiration? This glamorous ensuite is a must-see!
Find more kitchen and bathroom styles and shopping in our September issue – on sale now!