The award-winning team of online mavens at Hunting for George is encouraging us all to stay home and play in the cooler months with the launch of their brand new “Welcome Home” range of homewares, linens and accessories.
Gentle pastels warm navy blues and earthy touches of tan and charcoal inform the range that includes bedlinen, cushions, ceramics and tableware.
We love the comfy mood set both indoors and out with navy leather ‘Leo’ ottoman and the snuggly ‘Sunday’ blanket. Other textural treats are the ‘Jimmy’ ceramic wares and ‘Billie Jean’ patterned linens, bringing a tiny touch of tribal.
Here's our pick:
- ‘Billie Jean’ tea towel set, $25.00
- ‘Jimmy’ ceramic espresso cups set of 2, $29.00
- Chambray quilt cover set, from $179.00
- ‘Leo’ leather ottoman in Navy, $399.00
- ‘Sunday’ wool blanket, $249.00
The full ‘Welcome Home’ range is available online here.