A terrace is a luxury addition to any bedroom, creating an extension between inside and out, while maximising space and light. Here are five stunning ideas to inspire you.
1. A linen curtain not only filters early morning sunlight, it also acts as a visual divide between the two zones. On the balcony, a wicker basket serves as both a coffee table as well as storage for outdoor accessories like cushions, candles and mosquito repellant.
2. White plantation door shutters extends this room’s classic style and pared back lines, creating a sense of cohesion and space.
3. A light and bright outdoor lounge setting acts as an extension of the decor inside, and contrasts beautifully with the dark walls.
4. The outdoor timber panels and woven rattan chair reflect the natural materials in the pendant lamp and bedside table indoors.
5. A sliding door that leads straight onto an outdoor space serves provides an easy connection between inside and out.