1. Tomb stone, $49.95, TK Maxx
2. Halloween string lights with spiders, $10, Big W
Add a ghostly glow to your Halloween decor with these spooky string lights.
3. Black & white beaded pumpkin, $14.95, TK Maxx
Bring a touch of elegance to your Halloween party.
4. Halloween party invite, $41.10 for 10, Papier
The perfect invite for grown-up parties.
5. Halloween door sign, $1.50, Kmart
Welcome guests to your Halloween party with this cute door sign.
6. Skeleton serving platter, $12.95, TK Maxx
The perfect spooky platter for serving canapés.
7. Hanging tinsel bat, $2, Kmart
Decorate your home or garden with these cute but slightly scary bats.
8. Blue glass pumpkin, $16.95, TK Maxx
A stylish pumpkin that will look good well past Hallow's Eve.
9. Halloween tea lights, $3 for six, Kmart
Place these sweet tea-lights on a window sill to light the way for trick-or-treaters.
10. Metal Studded Pumpkin, $19.95, TK Maxx
This elegant but spooky pumpkin ticks all the boxes.
11. Skull candy bowl, $10, Big W
Serve up your favourite lollies in this creepy skeleton head.
12. Haunted photo frame, $15, Kmart
Give your home a spooky feel this Halloween by putting this haunted photo frame on your wall.
13. Skeleton polka dot plate, $5.95 TK Maxx
A stylish and spooky way to serve Halloween treats.
14. Oil slick skull garland, $5, Big W
Great for hanging on walls, doors or string them on a tree outdoors .
15. Halloween cake stand, $16.95, TK Maxx
Serve up a Halloween high tea with this spidery cake stand.
16. Nightmare Before Xmas jointed cut-out, $8, Big W
Fans of the classic Tim Burton movie will love this fab door decoration.
17. Iridescent skull napkins, $2, Big W
Add a touch of creepy chic to your Halloween party table with these skull napkins.
18. Nightmare Before Xmas lantern light, $15, Big W
This battery operated lantern is easy to move around and will bring a creepy glow to your room.
19. Skull string lights, $4, Kmart
Spread the festive cheer with these fun and quirky skull string lights.
20. Skull cup, $2, Kmart
Serve your favourite spooky cocktails in this skull cup - or maybe a glass of blood-red shiraz.