Looking for the best Halloween decorations in Australia for 2018?
From paper ghost decorations to animated skeletons, we've rounded up the best 20 decorations to transform your home into a haunted mansion. And with prices starting at just $1.50, you don't have to spend a lot of money on Halloween decorations to spook your neighbours and surprise trick-or-treaters.
1. Halloween Honeycomb decorations, $2 each, Kmart.
After something more cute than scary for Halloween? These honeycomb Halloween decorations fit the bill.
2. Ghost string lights, $4, Kmart.
Add a ghostly glow to your Halloween look with these spooky string lights.
3. 12 pack Halloween balloons, $2, Kmart.
Your party guests will love these Halloween balloons hanging in your home.
4. Giant spider decoration, $3, Kmart.
Spook your trick-or-treat visitors with this larger-than-life hairy spider.
5. Halloween door sign, $1.50, Kmart.
Welcome guests to your Halloween party with this cute door sign.
6. Animated butler or maid, $50, Target.
Greet trick or treaters at the door with these terrifying button-trigger animated servants.
7. Halloween two piece skulls, $8, Target.
Decorate your home or garden with these grisly skulls for a thoroughly haunted look.
8. Halloween light up pumpkin, $15, Target.
You won’t need to carve your own pumpkin with this glowing Halloween decoration.
9. Halloween LED Beware sign, $8, Target.
This light-up sign will look a frightful treat once night falls.
10. Halloween electronic doorbell, $15, Target.
Trick or treaters will be in for a surprise when they press the doorbell and are greeted with phrases, red glowing eyes and a moving mouth.
11. Assorted skeleton heads, $25, Target.
These creepy skeleton heads are noise activated to give the biggest fright.
12. Halloween animated skeleton candy bowl, $20, Target.
As soon as your trick or treater reaches for some lollies, the skeleton will move forward, delivering a frightful surprise.
13. Halloween bag of bones, $10, Target.
Scatter these bones around your garden to create a scary atmosphere.
14. Halloween Jack O Lantern plate, $12, Pottery Barn.
Adorn your Halloween party table with this friendly pumpkin plate.
15. Hanging Halloween witch with light up face, $17.95, Witches of Halloween.
Hang this scary witch from a tree in your front garden to give trick or treaters a fright.
16. Outdoor jumbo spider web, $14.95, Witches of Halloween.
Create a dramatic scene in your front garden with a giant spider web. Don't forget the giant spider!
17. Skeleton wine glasses, $14.40, Pottery Barn.
Add a touch of creepy chic to your Halloween party table with this bony skeletal wine glass.
18. Halloween skeleton spider, $24.95, Witches of Halloween.
Give everyone the creeps with this scary skeleton spider decoration.
19. Jumbo pumpkin paper lantern, $12.95, Witches of Halloween.
20. Large posable hanging skeleton, $79.95, Witches of Halloween.
Get creative in your front garden with this life size hanging skeleton decoration.
This article originally appeared on Better Homes and Gardens.
You might also like: