This week on House Rules, the remaining teams are tackling an apartment each with a different set of rules. Andrew and Jono have to abide by Drew’s rules while Aaron and Daniella are creating a home with Wendy’s style in mind and Kate and Harry chose to revamp the space guided by Laurence’s rules. Here’s how we would tackle the different rules.
- Get back to nature with an easy modern style
- Be inspired by the colours of a sunset
- In every room make one thing do two things
We love this streamlined furniture and simple colour scheme
Vibrant reds, orange and yellows are reminiscent of a sunset
Storage and a bed? Ticks the two-in-one box!
- Bring back the best of Art Deco
- Create spaces for a quiet moment of private healing
- Mix indigo and emerald
Geometric patterns, tailored pieces and metallics add flair
A cosy nook with natural light and oversized armchair
A vivid cushion is an easy way to add pops of colour
- Charm me with Neo-Classical style
- Include coral, paprika and silver colour palette with Mother of Pearl highlights
- Indulge my love of antiques and taxidermy