Did someone say ooh la la? Throw open French doors to reveal this stunning ensuite with a reverse twist on subway tiles. Here's our Room recipe to show why this room works and how to get the look.
"Now this is real glamour,"Wendy Moore
Glossy black subway tiles, Artistic Tile Design
Oversized gilded mirror, Ebay, seek similar at Elements I Love
Freestanding claw foot bath, Cast Iron Baths
'Chantilly' chandelier, Cafe Lighting & Living
French doors, seek similar at Bunnings
1. Line the walls floor-to-ceiling with glossy black subway tiles with crisp white grouting
2. Invest in an oversized mirror to lean against the wall next to the bath to add glamour and trick the eye to double the size of the space
3. Install a freestanding white roll top clawfoot bath with plenty of circulation area surrounding it to create a sense of space and serious wow factor
4. Hang a vintage-style chandelier.
5. Finish with super-elegant French doors, quality period tapware and smart monochrome accessories
"The bath was expensive but I was determined that it be made from iron, not fibreglass."Debbie
For more room recipes click here.