There’s something about that way GlobeWest design furniture for Australian living that really resonates with us and this year, with design directions looking to nature and a simpler way of living, we have immersed ourselves in the 2019 collection with gusto, to find ourselves poring over the pages, pausing way too often to add to our wishlist.
“As the pace of life increases, our need to disconnect, especially in our home gets greater. Nothing recharges and reinvigorates us like natural elements, whilst nostalgic materials and textures bring a sense of warmth and comfort,” says GlobeWest design manager Keti Lytras.
Expect finishes in quality timbers and luscious leather with larger, key statement pieces peppered with unexpected details - hand-woven artisan techniques, knotted cushions, beaded light fitting to add just a little bohemian drama.
The overall look is true to the GlobeWest aesthetic – quality all the way and decorating ideas you hadn’t known you needed until you laid eyes on them. Here are our favourites from the collection:
1. Granada Handwoven Large Round Ottoman, $680
2. Tango Leaf Arm Chair, $405
3. Balthazar Leather Pendant, $360
4. Arlo Entertainment Unit, $2,760
5. Maui Chevron Set of 2 Nest tables, $845
6. Marina Square Dining Chair, $610
7. Granada Beach Round Dining Table, $2,760
“A sense of play and a feeling of optimism are also driving bolder, more confident use of colour and materials and we wanted to have fun with that,”Keti Lytras
8. Finn Bookcase, $2,220
9. Felix Pebble Ottoman, $290
10. Felix Pebble Left Chaise, $2,300
11. Willow Woven Buffet, $3,685
12. Balthazar Hexagon Pendant, $360
13. Carter Armchair, $495
14. Luca Metal Console, $2,065
15. Juno Edward 3 Seater Sofa, $2,530
16. Odin Terrazzo Desk, $1,790
17. Vittoria Folk Occasional Chair, $1,605
18. Tivoli Round Coffee Table, $1,215
But don’t let us stop you there… visit GlobeWest for endless inspiration.
You might also like: