Pottery Barn’s latest collection is breathtaking. In collaboration with one of Australia’s most loved stylists, Sibella Court, it’s a feast for the eyes and the senses that encapsulates everything we love about home – warmth, texture, detail and a sensibility for a lived-in look that many find difficult to translate to brand new items.
With a whisper of history and oodles of character, Pottery Barn has collaborated with “Style Captain” Sibella to create a cohesive range that covers every room in the home.
Sibella has a unique perspective and sense of the Australian way of life – her design tells stories in furniture pieces, creating scenes in both interior and exterior spaces to be savoured and lived in. “A vintage sailing chart and a loosely hung nautical flag dictate the casual energy of a living room that invites you to play cards in your swimmers, read a book and sit around shooting the breeze,” says Sibella.
“Jumble all your art and objects together – from high to low. Mix flotsam and jetsam with found pieces and salvaged architectural elements and curiosities.Sibella Court
Here are our top ten picks from the range:
1. Carlisle upholstered Grand sofa, $3,284.00
2. Raylan outdoor occasional chair, $249.00
3. Preston Task Accent Lamp, $154.00
4. Harlow upholstered armchairs in Ecru, $899.40
5. Pieced Libeco linen lumbar cushion cover, $104.00
6. Luella Synthetic Rug, $132.95
7. Benchwright dining bench, $1,069.00
8. Galvanised metal party bucket, from $69.00
9. Concrete fluted planter, $169.00
10. Nautical rope coverlet and pillowcase, from $64.00
You might also like: