Looking to update your home on a budget? Take a look at our round-up of our favourite high-street finds right now.
1. Brass hand tray, $29, West Elm
With a hammered finish, this brass hand makes a stylish place to stash your treasures.
2. Cilia rattan mirror, $25, Target.
We're loving the rattan trend in homewares right now, and this mirror is a great price for the look.
3. Tulip glass lamp, $10, Kmart.
Clean minimalist lines make this lamp look a lot more expensive than it is.
4. Stockholm 2017 rattan coffee table, $189, Ikea.
The rattan trend emerges again in this affordable coffee table, part of the new high-end Stockholm range for Ikea.
5. Home Republic Axel cushion in gold chevron, $41.99, Adairs.
With a nod to the boho trend, this gold cushion will introduce a luxe touch of texture to your sofa and bed.
6. Artefact footed bowl, $29.99, Salt&Pepper.
The organic shape and finish on this footed bowl gives it an expensive artisanal feel.
7. Rikke 1 Light rounded table lamp in teak, $56.66, Beacon.
An affordable and stylish way to purchase a piece of the Japandi-inspired trend.
8. Large crochet basket in natural, $29.95, Aura Home.
With a handcrafted feel in natural tones, this basket makes an affordable planter.
9. Emmy Queen denim quilt cover, $53.40, Cotton On.
With a soft vintage-wash feel, this Queen quilt cover is a steal for its price - on sale now.
10. Woven chair, $39, Kmart.
A high-end designer look at a very high-street price.
After more high-street inspiration? Click here.