Looking to update your home on a budget? Take a look at our round-up of our favourite high-street finds right now.
1. Luxe lacquer vanity mirror, $34, west elm
With its elegant finish in real gold leaf foil, this practical little helper will add a touch of luxe to your vanity.
2. Sunflower decorative mirror, $29, Target.
We’re loving the rattan trend in homewares right now, and this mirror is a great price for the look.
3. Think bottle in Mist, $39.95, Think Cup.
Clean minimalist lines with timber and rose gold detailing make this lamp look a lot more expensive than it is.
4. Croft table, $174, L&M Home.
The versatility of its size puts the Croft next to any piece of furniture in your home – be it bed, sofa or armchair. Its simple lines and bold curves suit minimal decor but would work equally well as part of an eclectic scheme. Available in black or copper brushed metal finish.
5. Home Republic Axel cushion in gold chevron, $41.99, Adairs.
With a nod to the boho trend, this gold cushion will introduce a luxe touch of texture to your sofa and bed.
6. Unicorn toy, $35.99, Rebecca Judd Loves Adairs.
The sweetest addition to a child’s bedroom with earthy pink and neutrals layered in dreamy textures.
7. Rikke 1 Light rounded table lamp in teak, $56.66, Beacon.
An affordable and stylish way to purchase a piece of the Japandi-inspired trend.
8. Seagrass basket with tassels in white, $12, Big W.
With a handcrafted feel in natural tones, this basket makes an affordable planter.
9. Dark denim linen & cotton quilt cover set, $from $64.95, Temple & Webster.
Soft to the touch, this linen and cotton blend quilt cover set is the ultimate in affordable comfort for summer.
10. Round footstool with storage in Grey, $39, Kmart
A high-end designer look at a very high-street price.
After more high-street inspiration? Click here.