The end of financial year is upon us and there is hardly a better time to revamp your office and get organised. We’ve scouted high and low to find the best chairs, desks and knick-knacks to make your space shine.
Settle in for the long haul with a stylish seat.
- ‘Scoop’ office chair, $199, Freedom.
- ‘Carter’ armchair, teal velvet, $495, GLOBEWEST.
- ‘Madison’ office chair, black, $199, Life Interiors.
Your desk is the centrepiece of your study. Use it to set the tone and then personalise your space through accessories.
- Modern trestle desk, $499/140cm x 60cm x 76cm, Freedom.
- Dove Desk, from $1,529/900mm x 1800mm, Nomi.
- ‘Fulham’ two-drawer desk, $499/770 x 1500 x 600mm, Early Settler.
Wall hangings are a great way to add some fun to your space. A pretty picture will create a more enticing zone while calendars and pinboards are great ways to reduce clutter and keep yourself organised. Hang them over your desk to remind yourself of tasks.
- ‘Aurelie’ Sketch Series, $400.00, Alan Walsh.
- Coffee & Tea wall chart, $295/100 x 82cm, Erstwhile.
- Felt memo board, $8, Kmart.
Set the mood with gorgeous candles and vibrant plants. Don’t forget about those necessities too, like notebooks, trays and folders to keep your space pristine.
- ‘Inspiration’ hour glass, $19.95, Kikki K.
- A5 essential notebooks 3pk, $16.95, Kikki K. (sold out, for similar try here)
- Tom Dixon Eclectic cube desk tidy tray & pen, $140.25, ABC carpet & home.
- Coconut & Lime candle, $49.95/large, Hutwoods.
- Photo Box: world, $69.96, Kikki K.
- Carafe with drinking glass lid, $21.95, Oxfam.
- ‘Chicken eye’ rattan plant stand, natural, $190.00, Fenton and Fenton.
- Planter info coming
- Kate Space gold acrylic letter tray, $75.00, Paper D’amour.
Whether you opt for a classic or modern shape, lamps are an essential part of any study. Place them over ‘task stations’ – any place where you sit down to work, such as your desk, bedside table or reading corner.