Located on the south coast of NSW, Soul of Gerringong is a dream getaway and we can think of at least ten reasons to book this charming seaside accommodation right now.
1. It’s beautiful – The décor pairs classic coastal style with authentic charm
2. It’s HUGE – so you wont get in each other’s way
3. It’s a restored farmhouse – that has retained its beautiful soul
4. It’s by the seaside – in a picturesque NSW coastal town
5. It offers boutique accommodation – for up to sixteen guests
6. It’s filled with natural light – to recharge your wellbeing
7. It has a fully equipped kitchen – designed for cooking and shared entertaining
8. It has an original stone, wood burning fireplace – so you can visit any time of year
9. It has fabulous decorating ideas to steal – all-white interior, louvre windows, exposed beams, ticking-striped banquette seating, fabulous light fittings, oversized sliding doors, VJ panelling, an outdoor shower, outdoor fireplace… the list goes on
“Our design inspirations came from the original property that oozed old-school charm and we wanted to ensure that the end result was authentic”Simon, Interior Designer, BAM Constructions
10. It’s been built to last – so you can come again and again
We think a little R&R here would set us up nicely – and perhaps spark a brand new renovation ideas moodboard!
For more information visit Soul of Gerringong.