Decorating your baby's room is one of the joys of new parenthood and is possibly something you've been planning for some time. Here's help to expand your decorating horizons with the latest gems from our favourite kids’ homewares hubs.
1. Playpa ‘Ocean’ wall stickers, $5.95, Olli Ella
Gorgeous stickers from which to springboard an entire underwater colour scheme.
2. Peter Rabbit ‘Doodle’ wallpaper, $425/double roll, Studio Cope
Playful decorating with a storybook sketch design featuring just a touch of fancy through colourful brush strokes.
"With this collection, we are excited to honor the legacy of Peter Rabbit, which continues to capture the hearts of so many children"Nick Cope
3. Honey Honey Creations leather wall balloons, $35 each, Norsu Interiors
The luxury of leather in super fun design, coloured in timeless tones of warm grey and the softest pink - ready to take flight along your nursery wall.
4. ‘Frankie’ cushion in 100% Australian merino wool, $145, uimi
Icecream sorbet meets wooly comfort of the finest quality.
5. Artecnica Themis Trio2 mobile, $49, Kido Store
6. Nursery Clothes Rack, $20, Kmart
Perfect for the beginnings of your little one's wardrobe - when everything is tiny and sweet-looking!
7. 'Busunge' wardrobe in light pink, $219, IKEA
This one's a keeper - at once child-like and sophisticated with a soft pink finish. Internal shelves are adjustable so it's storage that will grow and change with your child.
8. 'Petite Camellias' single sheet set, $89, Le Edit
Sweet delicate blooms in a simple monochromatic design to work in with any colour palette, or stick with the calm serenity of black and white.
9. Norfolk Byron round floor cushion, $189, Canvas + Sasson
The ultimate in occasional furniture, this ottoman is perfect for story time, patting parents and robust enough to go the distance of your future decorating desires.
You might also like: