This room follows a simple and elegant colour palette.
What makes it work? Here’s our Room Recipe to show you how.
Moroccan pouffe, Greedilulu
Plant pouch, Stix & Flora
Oak bead hanging pendants, Big Chair Living
Macrame, Three Queens Interiors
Bedlinen, H&M Home
- Begin with a neutral floor choice like white-washed floorboards.
- Paint the brick wall white.
- Add a simple streamlined white bed with no headboard.
- Layer bedlinen in neutral tones of grey, taupe, white and black.
- Introduce a fresh and vibrant element with potplants on the bedside tables.
- Hang oak bead hanging pendants for texture and interest.
- Soften the lines of the room with a round storage unit.
Get the look
After another room recipe? Click here.