If there’s one piece of furniture that gives your bed a decorative wow factor, it’s a bedhead.
Whether it’s a custom-made upholstered piece or forms part of an entire frame, adding a bedhead is an investment towards more considered interior decoration of your entire bedroom.
Your choice of fabrics, finish, colour and texture can take your bed from a functional piece of furniture to a designer dream – worthy of a magazine spread!
We’ve done the shopping for you to find the latest and greatest on the market right now.
1. Elegant and linear, the ‘Lincoln’ from Heatherly
2. Cutting edge pattern, the ‘Maison’ from Adairs
3. Classic simplicity, the ‘Knap’ from Freedom
4. Buttoned in Royal Blue from Martini Furniture
5. Modern art deco, the ‘Baxter’ from Mayvn Interiors
6. Linen and teak perfection, the ‘Hayward’ from Temple & Webster
7. Mid-century vibes, the ‘Modern Show’ bed from West Elm
8. A touch of texture, the ‘Pillay’ from Bedsahead
9. Nothing but natural, the ‘Momi Bay from Naturally Cane
10. French provincial dreams, the ‘Toulouse’ from Temple & Webster